So where has the hobby taken you?

60FlatTop

LOL.. This hobby has taken me place's I never dreamed. From here in the East, to way out West, and many places in between. I must say, the guys in the white coats have not caught me yet. And I'm not taking any chances... ;) Dandy Dave!

" LOL.. This hobby has taken me place's I never dreamed. From here in the East, to way out West, and many places in between. I must say, the guys in the white coats have not caught me yet. And I'm not taking any chances... Dandy Dave! "

You just want to go back to the Packard plant and wander around. :eek:

Yeah Baby. In my Halloween Suite I would knock em all dead! LOL :P Dandy Dave!

• 7 months later...

Hey, it has been great being a member of a few car clubs over the 35-40 years.

I have been places I never knew exisited, seen fabulous cars, and met so many amazing people, and driven to most of them in my trustly '56 Roadmaster. I have put very nearly 100,000 miles on it since I bought it in 1976.

Keith

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a map in my "Buick " room that shows everywhere I have been in my Buicks. I have been in the 48 continental states. and hve been in Georgia so many times I stopped putting in pins. 

I did this in many Buicks, but I have put over 120.000 on my 40 Super convert!!

• Like 2

I have a map in my "Buick " room that shows everywhere I have been in my Buicks. I have been in the 48 continental states. and hve been in Georgia so many times I stopped putting in pins. 

I did this in many Buicks, but I have put over 120.000 on my 40 Super convert!!

Hey, that would be a great picture.  It's also a great idea.  Now lets see, where can I put up the map?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 75RivGS

Hope to cover IA, NE, SD, WY, ID, MT, WA, OR and CA during our next trip. (Badlands and Yellowstone are on our 'Buick-bucket-list'). All will depend on weather etc ; so we also may be taken a more southern route to the west. Finish will be CA.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest my3buicks

I do a map thing as well, have black and white map of the USA and have used a different color marker for each car I own and put a dot in each state I have been with each particular car.  I was going through some papers last night and found it and updated it for the 4 Reatta's. 

• 1 month later...
Guest johnjackson

This hobby has brought me all over the country, sometimes broke financially but the experience and knowledge gained on all different makes and models has been awesome, well at least to me. The better half begs to differ.

I am going to say the same thing as some others already have. I have been places I never thought existed, met great people, saw some amazing things, cars, of course, but many other things too.

Mostly in my trusty '56 Roadmaster, which this summer I have now put over 100,000 miles since I bought it in June of 1976.

Keith

Edited by Buicknutty (see edit history)
  • Like 1