1936 Century exhaust system

Guest cccapt42

I've been giving this some thought and there are a couple things that come to mind. I assume you're looking at an original style muffler. First, make sure you get the tailpipe out there well past the body. I've heard that the trunk seal and fuel filler area may not be that well sealed and prone to allowing exhaust in the cabin. The other thing is to consider a heat reflecting shield around the muffler. I am using a dynamat like material on my floor and I don't want it to get all melty from the heat - just something to consider. As far as a supplier goes, I have no idea but there may be some folks around here that will make a recommendation.

Wish I could be more help.

Guest cccapt42

Thank you for your reply, my concern is I have read where some people were not happy with the exhaust tone of some systems, and yes, I would like to use an original style muffler. Just looking for some one who bought a system from Kepich, Waldron or Classic and was happy with the results. I do have a NORS AP muffler I bought at Hershey 35 years ago.

Guest outlaw car man

I had bought a exhaust from Waldron, for one of my 1933 Buick series 90, seven passenger sedan. Was happy with the results. " BIG" muffler.