Valve cover gasket

Guest Ralmon

Can someone tell me a stock number or something for a valve cover gasket for the 89' 8 valve early build TC? We have tried the one listed for the TC Maserati, the 1988 Dodge Daytona 2.2 turbo, and the 1988 Chrysler LeBaron 2.2 turbo, but none of them fit properly. Where can I get the proper gasket? Thanks, Rick

Can someone tell me a stock number or something for a valve cover gasket for the 89' 8 valve early build TC? We have tried the one listed for the TC Maserati, the 1988 Dodge Daytona 2.2 turbo, and the 1988 Chrysler LeBaron 2.2 turbo, but none of them fit properly. Where can I get the proper gasket? Thanks, Rick
The early build 2.2 used only the rubber U shaped seals at either end of the valve cover, of course they are straight until you install them in the valve cover. The 88 Daytona Turbo ones should be the correct ones.

On the long sides of the valve cover you use R.T.V. Sealer #4318025 , It is black.

The end seal part number is 4105475, you need 2. These are Chrysler part numbers.