Donations of Police Patches wanted

Guest windjamer

Guest windjamer

I posted this on the Buick site I think it should have been here. May 2015 3 local members of Police will Bycicle from Binghamton NY to Redding PA. They will join with other police groups and bicycle to Wash. DC. for the FALLEN POLICE OFFICER MEMORIAL. This s a total of about 400 miles. We are making a wall hanging to honor ALL POLICE WHO HAVE LOST THERE LIFE IN THE LINE OF DUTY We would like Police shoulder patches from ANY Police officers to use on this wall hanger. IF you have a shoulder patch to donate please PM me or bring to Hershey.c3b6-10. THANKS friends.

Guest windjamer

I rec. a patch from Greater Chicago today also one from Ohio, I have to admit I get a little choked up with each patch. My grandson is the rider from Binghamton NY so I am so very proud to be able to help anyway I can. Hoping to honor ALL 50 states on this, if you have a police shoulder patch to donate, PM me for address or bring to Hershey C3B6--10. Thanks Dick.

Guest windjamer

BTT I have rec several shoulder patches,but want to honor all 50 states. If you have or know where to get a patch from your state or city please P/M me for address to send it or bring it to Hershey C3B 6-10. HEY Washington are you coming to Hershey. NEED YOUR SHOULDER PATCH. For add. info. or anyone wishing to make a monetary donation go to www.jctodc.my event .com

Guest windjamer

One more time back to top to say thank you for those that where sent and a reminder to anyone planing to bring one to hershey. I know how easy it is to forget the little things. Now where did I park my truck?? Seriously, I will post a picture of the finished project most likely in Jan. Thanks friends. Bicycle ride will start first week in May. 450 miles on a bike,gonna be some sore butts.LOL