Bettendorf High School Classic Car Assignment

MccJoseph

Greetings fellow auto enthusiasts. I wanted to post and thank everyone for their past support on this project for our students. My students and I are starting the classic car assignment again, and I have directed them towards the individual forums. I think this should be a good group, eager to learn and respectful. If there are any problems, or if you feel that this has become a burden, feel free to let me know and I will end the assignment. I hope that everyone has a great time and that my students learn a lot of great stuff to share.

Also, thought I would reflect on the 1928 Buick project we have been working on. We have it all stripped down to bare frame, sandblasted and in primer. We have to sandblast the rear leaf springs, front and rear axle, and then paint. We hope to have it all back together (The chassis anyway) by Christmas. I will try to post pictures later on.

Finally, thank you to everyone who sent me various resources, I have utilized them in my classes and they have been VERY useful and convenient. It saved me a lot of time having to search for things on the web.

Thanks!

Guest AlCapone

Grease monkey today and mechanical Engineer tomorrow ( hopefully )! And from a career perspective we will always need automobile / truck mechanics and the classroom and this site is a great starting point ! Hopefully we can help in some small way !

Wayne