FOR SALE - 1926 ESSEX COWL LIGHTS - COMPLETE WITH ARMS, ETC.

Guest mikeburch

Guest mikeburch

These have been identified as 1926 Essex. I can not confirm that, You ESSEX fans should know. Is this correct ?
$50.00 plus $12.00 Priority Mail First Class Postage. Tracking and Insurance included.
Thank you,
mikeburch
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE

The cowl-lights have been sold.

post-61922-143142721405_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikeburch (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
Guest essex1x1

Was looking at the 29 cowl lights but these are the ones I need.Mine is a 26.I'm missing one light and the mount is broken on the other one so please let me know how to buy these.

Thx

Guest essex1x1

The add that reads = attachment.php?attachmentid=269642&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1410384480[h=2]FOR SALE - 1926 ESSEX COWL LIGHTS - COMPLETE WITH ARMS, ETC.[/h]Not sure what the ad # would be,I'm new to the forum.I see them on this page don't know if you can see same as I see.

I for sure want to buy them.How would I pay you?

THYX,Steve

Guest essex1x1

The add that reads = attachment.php?attachmentid=269642&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1410384480FOR SALE - 1926 ESSEX COWL LIGHTS - COMPLETE WITH ARMS, ETC.

Not sure what the ad # would be,I'm new to the forum.I see them on this page don't know if you can see same as I see.

THYX,Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mikeburch

The add that reads = http://forums.aaca.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=269642&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1410384480FOR SALE - 1926 ESSEX COWL LIGHTS - COMPLETE WITH ARMS, ETC.

Not sure what the ad # would be,I'm new to the forum.I see them on this page don't know if you can see same as I see.

THYX,Steve

SORRY, but these have been sold.

You say that you are new. The way to buy parts here is through the Private Message System. That will go straight to the seller. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the seller decides to look at his old ads, and he might have several.

On the cowl lights, you were too late, anyway. They were sold a good time ago.

mikeburch

To do that, click on the seller'ss name.