Quick hello!

Guest BeeEffe

Hi everyone</SPAN></SPAN>

Just wanted to say hello to you all, a friendly and welcoming online community! I’m yet to find a TC to buy, unfortunately couldn’t agree on the price of a lovely car that was on sale in California.</SPAN></SPAN>

Found out there is a chap here in Italy with a TC and will enquire what model he has and if he may be interested in selling it. In the meantime, I keep scouring eBay for a manual TC in good conditions.</SPAN></SPAN>

Ciao,</SPAN></SPAN>

Maurizio</SPAN></SPAN>

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hello to you all, a friendly and welcoming online community! I’m yet to find a TC to buy, unfortunately couldn’t agree on the price of a lovely car that was on sale in California.

Found out there is a chap here in Italy with a TC and will enquire what model he has and if he may be interested in selling it. In the meantime, I keep scouring eBay for a manual TC in good conditions.

Ciao,

Maurizio

try rockauto.com for a manual, they sell new reprints

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hello to you all, a friendly and welcoming online community! I’m yet to find a TC to buy, unfortunately couldn’t agree on the price of a lovely car that was on sale in California.

Found out there is a chap here in Italy with a TC and will enquire what model he has and if he may be interested in selling it. In the meantime, I keep scouring eBay for a manual TC in good conditions.

Ciao,

Maurizio

Sorry you missed buying my former yellow TC. It would have been perfect for you. I will likely be meeting up with the new owner in October when we have a rally in Bolder City NV. In the mean time you can look at it here. http://www.allpar.com/model/tc.html<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/acd59012/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/acd59012/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/acd59012/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>