52 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Highlander

Polara

52 Windsor Deluxe Highlander edition 4 door sedan. Has a 51 Chrysler 331 hemi w/fluid drive transmission. Dad had stuck it out in the tree line about 15 years ago, was running and driving at that time. It was really pretty nice when he parked it there, but not so much now. The hood release is stuck so I haven't been able to get into the engine bay, but the last time I looked in there it didn't look so bad although since I can't get in now I can't see if the motor is free. Some rust down low, haven't been under it so not sure how bad, probably count on it as a parts car though. It's pretty complete, I think I still even have the wheel covers for it. Not sure if I can provide a title, so figure not. $500.00, located in NW Minnesota. email is polara at rrv dot net

Mike

post-68839-143142719324_thumb.jpg

post-68839-143142719317_thumb.jpg

post-68839-143142719321_thumb.jpg

I wonder how much money you want for the complete transmission with torque converter

For the measly sum of $500.00 you can have the transmission, torque converter - and special bonus deal - I'll include the lovely blue shipping container you see above. Seriously I don't have either the time and/or inclination to start dismantling it, it's kind of a winner take all thing.

For the measly sum of $500.00 you can have the transmission, torque converter - and special bonus deal - I'll include the lovely blue shipping container you see above. Seriously I don't have either the time and/or inclination to start dismantling it, it's kind of a winner take all thing.

LOL! I like that,

Ben