Tucker Memoribilia

Guest IrishEmerson

Guest IrishEmerson

Recently acquired some Tucker Memoribilia that belonged to my deceased Grandfather. Was hoping someone can help me determine it's value. I can't find any other items like this on ebay or other sites. Examples (on Tucker letterhead) Confidential reports on activities ending Nov.5, Dealer franchise agreement with cover letter, multiple purchase orders, and more. Any thoughts or it anyone can help to estimate a value would be appreciated. It is all in well preserved condition Thanks.

Irish, there is a remarkable amount of saved paperwork from the failed Tucker venture and there does seem to be a market for it. If you can or if it would help, you may realize a larger savings by donating the material to a museum. The Gilmore is a great place but I would suggest the AACA museum and library. The AACA museum opens the Tucker gallery next month and the library is the largest of its kind and great at what they do. As far as appraisal, there are a number of appraisers who will do it as a professional service or of course museums recieving donations will place a value but that can be a difficult thing to get right. Have you searched ebay completed listings? you might find a bit out about the prices of some items there.