Have automotive art ( Ferraris) need Bucciali book by Christian Huet

I am an artist with about 40 prints, 12" x 18" of Ferraris, all from my original paintings. You can write me for the list. (photojournalistpro@gmail.com)

I'd like to trade some of the paper prints (watercolour paper, 80# Sundance Felt brand) for the book

called Bucciali by Christian Huet, even if the book has bent corners or is missing the slip cover.

My prints have been marketed even by Pebble Beach in 2011 for $75 each.

I know that book is expensive so I am also willing to trade a canvas.

Ask for the list of canvas giclee prints ,gallery wrapped (the cloth wraps around the edges of a wood frame) , which already are in my inventory

Some of the cars depicted on canvas are Talbot Lago, Delahaye 165, Ferrari Daytona Spyder, Ferrari 275GTS and the very latest from Maranello, La Ferrari.

• 9 months later...

Dear Artist :

As it appears that you never got a reply, you may still be looking for Huet's book on Bucciali.  I am a bookseller specializing in classic cars, especially French. I have sold several copies of the book in question and may have one for you.

Truly, the book is as magnificent as even the most ardent admirers have described. Suggest you contact me directly at don@bugattibooks.com or 942-727-8667.

Some years ago I wasw lucky to have a Talbot-Lago and I see we have similar tastes. Looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards, Don