Will trade Fine art of Ferraris size 12" x 18" for CAVALLINO and Prancing Horse back issues

I am a fine artist with upwards of 40 fine art prints made from my original paintings of Ferraris, from Daytonas to the newest La Ferrari. Each print is 12" x 18" with a half inch white border, printed on watercolour paper 80# weight. Pebble Beach Corp. sold these at the 2011 concours for $75 each.

I am willing to trade one print (mailed rolled up) for three CAVALLINO or Prancing Horse magazines in decent condition. I can send you a list of the prints available. Contact me now and I'll give you the URLs for websites that show the work plus have artist interviews. My E-mail is photojournalistpro (at)gmail.com

You might have seen the work as it has been available at various shows, for instance I had a booth at Concorso Italiano in August 2014 and will have a vendor booth at the Palos Verdes concours Sept. 14th. If you live in Los Angeles greater area I could bring all the work to your home for a 10-minute art show if you like the work after seeing it on the net.