1990 for parts

DAVES89

Near me at a full service salvage yard is a 1990 White/Burgandy coupe. It has been there awhile, has parts missing but still has some hard to get parts. The guy allowed me to go out there to look and this what I saw.

For example the visors are excellent as are the latches including the pass through. The 16 way drivers seat is a good driver with some wear but no rips. The seat belt top plates are still there. The console, dash panel, IPC,headlight switch are long gone. The spindles on all 4 wheels are there so that means the ABS leads are there. The rubber looked good, but I did not have my ohm meter to test them. You would have to buy the spindles to get the leads. Headliner sags but the panel looked good [it does NOT have a sunroof]. The drivers door panel is there but has a small rip in it, however the switch is there.

The 16 way hinge is gone from the drivers seat, didn't look on the passenger to see if it was there. I would think that it is as the seat is still in place. The complete Teves master cylinder is gone.

This car will be crushed soon. The place is called "Norbs Salvage" in Denmark, Wi. Phone # 920-863-2524

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)

Dave, did he say how soon? I might be interested in a couple of things. How close is this to you (miles/drive time)? Would it be feasible to stop there when I come up, or is this strictly a "you ask and we pull it yard" as opposed to a self service like Gibson's?

KDirk