Misc '32 Six/Dictator parts, need gone..

Guest 32mod55

Cleaning up some stuff hiding in boxes, I came across the following parts from a 1932 model 55 Stude 4 dr sedan: Bunch of metal spring covers from 2 rear and one front spring, flat top covers are cut and some were missing but all good for patterns or replacing the bottom "U" shaped covers. Pair of rear "Hoo-dye" (Houdaille) shocks, not frozen, one seems to work, other one moves but no resistance. Complete robe rail set, no cracks, splines are good and not frozen together, just the usual pitting and rust on the bar. I have an extra outside door handle. Also have an original wood lower floorboard that could be used as a pattern, I can cut it to make it easier to ship if someone could use it, otherwise it's firewood. Make me a reasonable offer, I don't have a use for this stuff and hate to see it go on the scrap pile. PM me or email <elefon@peak.org> I am in Oregon.

Revised, added: Stromberg UR-2 carb, complete with a new brass venturi, an NOS dome light assembly less lens, but I have a couple of lenses the will work and a Stromberg LS-2 for mid-20's Studebaker.

Edited by 32mod55 (see edit history)