This Could Very Well Be The Largest 30+ 1956 thru 1962 MGA Coupes and Roadsters Barn Find Ever!!!!!

larry

These cars are currently emerging out of a building after more than 35 years in captivity. Includes 1500's, 1600's, Deluxes, MK II's and Twin Cams. Also included is a very large assortment of good used parts along with NOS parts in their original boxes. Also included in this barn find are (9) 1963 thru 1980 MGB Coupes and Roadsters along with a large assortment of good used parts for them as well. Even more thrilling in this barn find is a very rare 1939 MGVA Tickford Saloon. These cars and parts are currently being offered for sale on a first come, first serve basis. Prices start at $50 USD and up. Unfortunately, my photos are too large for this format, so therefore photos are available upon request. Worldwide delivery is available for both the cars and the parts.

Edited by larry (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I know that if I could post photos it would generate a lot more interest. As soon as I get some time, I plan on dowloading a program to down size the photos, but these 16 to 18 hour days that I am doing each and every day is putting a cramp on me having enough time to do so.

Yes, I know that if I could post photos it would generate a lot more interest. As soon as I get some time, I plan on dowloading a program to down size the photos, but these 16 to 18 hour days that I am doing each and every day is putting a cramp on me having enough time to do so.

You don't need a program if you already have them on a digital camera once you upload them you can just click on each photo you want to downsize. It's simple and takes seconds and it's free.

Once you have them on your computer just bring up the photo you want to resize. Using your mouse simply right click on the photo and "Open with Paint" . Once it opens in Paint click resize and a window will come up with sizes. Just type 75 where it says 100 and X out. It will ask you if you want to save it and you click on SAVE. That's it. Only takes seconds.

I have all the photos of these cars. Send me a private message as to what car that your are interested in. Thus far, we have the following cars inventoried and priced:

1939 MGVA Tickford Roadster $50,000

1958 MGA Roadster $7,500

1959 MGA Coupe $7,500

1959 MGA Twin Cam Rolling Chassis $7,500

1959 MGA Twin Cam Roadster $35,000

1960 MGA Roadster $7,500

1960 MGA Roadster $8,500

1960 MGA Roadster $8,500

1960 MGA Roadster $10,000

1962 MGA MK II Coupe $18,000

1962 MGA MK II Roadster $10,000

1962 MGA MK II Deluxe Roadster $17,000