Help Wanted - Unloading Tuesday and Loading Friday

flackmaster

Now, I know you probably aren't looking for work at Hershey, but if anyone is bringing an obedient teenager or friend who might not have the required enthusiasm, I'd like to hire someone to help unload the box van on Tuesday morning and again help load on Friday afternoon...no engine blocks, axles or heavy junk, just normal boxes of parts, tables, etc. Probably no more than a couple hours first thing Tuesday when the gates open. Will pay premium. Alternately does anyone have a referral for a local temporary labor agency that might offer a half day person? Thank you...my back feels better already.

West, you know I stay under the radar. I am posting for my longtime friend and famous (or infamous) Hershey Regular since the early 70's, none other than Don Axelrod, Headlight Headquarters. RNF-44 or so; the big brown truck will be there - boxes and boxes of headlights, boxes are banana box size with one or two pairs of headlights per box. And another oxymoron - this is easy work. If you've been to Hershey, you've seen his display.

All the temporary help agencies I contacted required a one week, 40 hour minimum.

Thank you, John and Joe, however, I would really prefer some unsuspecting, hard working person whose straight business motivation is work=pay, rather than a casual "I'll give a hand." Don likes to unload as soon as the big brown truck is parked to get it over with, and I'd also like to have a commitment for loading on Friday.