SEPTEMBER BUGLE

MrEarl

I see that Bill Stoneburg has placed the September issue of the eBugle on the BCA website.THANKS Bill !!! Directions for accessing it are at The Buick Bugle.

Please use this thread for discussing and expanding on the stories in this month's issue.

My desire for a first generation Riviera has always been a low burning flame on the back burner. Well this months issue highlighting the 1964 Rivieras has served to turn the gas up a little. Loved Pete's article re the differences between the 63's and 64's. Also the pictures of Jeff Schadt and his Riviera from his high school days and now are great!!

What a great Presidents Message (message from the board) from our newly "re-elected" president, Brian De Pouli introducing himself and asking for members input as to goals for the upcoming year. It is also great to see the summary of the BOD meeting minutes and the reminder that they are available on the BCA website. I would like to take this opportunity to personally welcome Brian back as president and say thanks in advance for what I see as a potentially great new year ahead.

Thanks go out to Bill Stoneburg for publishing the year end financial report. Great job with the pie charts. Some very interesting figures.

Please join in with your comments and discussion about this months issue.

Got ours today. It was a good combination of material/ stories. Club management activities ( updates to bylaws and SOPs and the Financial reports) . The Riv stories, The 37 Story, Presidents message, and of course the coming events and classifieds. I enjoyed this issue cover to cover. Nicely done Pete and Cindy.