Say Tom Black, Vintage Buick Man. Are you still out there?

Dandy Dave

• 2 weeks later...

OK.. glad you are still out there. Say, I had a friend that was looking for a Starter Generator for a 1916 - 6 cylinder Buick. I remember you got one unit from me that was similar. Wondered if you still have it? I can PM you the info, or give you a call, if so, or if you have something that may work in your pile. Let me know. Thanks. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

OK.. glad you are still out there. Say, I had a friend that was looking for a Starter Generator for a 1916 - 6 cylinder Buick. I remember you got one unit from me that was similar. Wondered if you still have it? I can PM you the info, or give you a call, if so, or if you have something that may work in your pile. Let me know. Thanks. Dandy Dave!

Dave...the unit you had was for a 1920...It went with my 1920 parts car (I got from Minnesota) to Ira Haire from down in Pennsylvannia.

Per Starter Generators I have ones that work for 1921/22 and ones that work for 1923(Perhaps adaptable to 1924/25) These units are for the 6 cylinders. All my teens 4 cylinder parts went to John Henry over in Mass.

Tom

Dandy Dave aka Speedo Man, Glad to see you back on the forum. I have a starter/generator unit for the 1916/1917 6-cylinder engine. If you want to get in contact with me, or have the person needing the unit contact me, we can go from there. The unit is complete, but before I would try to put it in use, I would have it rebuilt. I can send photos if needed.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

terrywiegand@prodigy.net

Yeah Terry, it has been a long and busy summer. I do not have as much time to post here as we hustle to get things done before winter descends on the not so great north east....And thanks, I'll pass on the info. Dandy Dave!