odometer

Guest elmore60

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BLHLFAM
Digger914's PDF file is good because it show you how to remove the odometer from the instrument cluster. Here is the youtube video which starts with the odometer already out.

Thank you for the great info. I fixed mine last night using this info. Does anyone else have their trip odometer reset button hanging up on the bezel that surrounds the gauges? I wonder if this doesn't aggravate the issues with these gears, I took a heat gun to my bezel and heated it and moved it out of the way so it no longer rubs.

Thanks again,

Brett

Thank you for the great info. I fixed mine last night using this info. Does anyone else have their trip odometer reset button hanging up on the bezel that surrounds the gauges? I wonder if this doesn't aggravate the issues with these gears, I took a heat gun to my bezel and heated it and moved it out of the way so it no longer rubs.

Thanks again,

Brett

Congrats on the repair, and after working with the heat gun, you might be the only TC owner whose trip reset button doesn't drag the bezel.

Guest BLHLFAM
Congrats on the repair, and after working with the heat gun, you might be the only TC owner whose trip reset button doesn't drag the bezel.

:) now after seeing all of the low mileage TC's I wonder how many of them actually have odometers that work....and wonder how long they've been out according to the "auto check" i run my car got 5000 miles on it from 2011 to 2013 then odometer hadn't moved till last night. I guess I should of payed closer attention to the report before buying the car on e-bay. Oh well $3000 and it's a decent running car and slowly I'm getting all of the little things fixed and my wife loves the looks and I love the power train since I have lots of spares