Timing gear 1933 Buick Serie 60

Guest Juergen

Guest Juergen

Hallo,

I am in great distress and need your help. The timing gear of my 1933 Serie 60 is broken and I need a new one. I called Bob he has it in his pdf-catalogue but not in stock it is not available.

If somebody has a timing gear for the 1933 Serie 60 please let me know I would buy it.

Hope somebody out there can help me.

Best regards from germany

Juergen

Jürgen,Kjells Veterancar parts in Kumla Tel/Fax 019-579613 Sweden.Telefon time 09.00-14.00 That`s one of the best here in Sweden to fix the right parts .But you have to call him as soon as possible just becuse he`s going to USA this week or next week.(I tried to Fax him last week but it didn`t work)Just call him.

Leif in Sweden.

as far as the timing gear goes try lester harris in minden Nevada,lester has several air plane hangars of nos parts and most likely will have your timing gear,lesters in his mid to late 80s put still sharp as a tack,you can google his number as I don't have it handy dave

I'm quite sure Mac Blair "1932 Buick registry" has the timing gears, including oversize gears.

Hershey is coming up quickly Get in touch with the suppliers before they pack up their supplies and head for HERSHEY. If you are going, You can save shipping costs by picking up your parts there.

Bob Engle

Guest Juergen

...many thanks for the infos, I will try it, Hagens autoparts has it also in his list, but very expensive, will see what works. Hershey is unfortunately so far away, I am not there,

by the way my dad is 94 years old and in better condition as my Buick now...

thank you and regards from germany

Juergen