1928 Buick fenders.

Guest JMH34

I recently came into a number of parts for a 1928 Buick and included were the fenders from a 1928 Buick along with a variety of other parts. The fender are in pretty decent shape. Can provide photos on request

JMH34,

There were two sizes of Buick in 1928. Do you know which size car the fenders and other parts were from and do you have a list of other parts. If you can post pictures here that would help. I will send a PM with me e-mail address if you can send photos and cannot figure how to post here.

John

• 4 months later...
I recently came into a number of parts for a 1928 Buick and included were the fenders from a 1928 Buick along with a variety of other parts. The fender are in pretty decent shape. Can provide photos on request

Hi, I am restoring a 28 Chrysler sedan, and believe these fenders are the same. Can you post pictures ?

Sorry, I made a mistake in the original posting. The fenders are from a 1929 Buick NOT a 1928. I do not know if they are in fact interchangeable. The 1929 Buick body had a bulge in it for just that year.

• 1 year later...

The front fender on 1928 Std. will fit on all Std 115"wb.The front fender on Master will fit on all Master models 120" and 128" wb.But there are 6 different pairs of rear fenders on Std 115"wb. And there are 6 different pairs of rear fenders on Master models too.Just think about that if you are looking for rear fenders!All Master fenders are much bigger than Std.models too.

Leif in Sweden.

Guest pipeweld

Leif,   have a 1927 model 27 115'' wb. any other front fenders interchange with it?also part that goes under radiator between fenders .covers frame rails.

pipeweld,you can use front fenders from 1926 Std as well(bolt on) and the radiator mud pan(bolt on) as well from 1926Std.

1925 front fender and mud pan has different parts number but I think they are very close to 1926-1927 Std.

Perhaps you can see the differens if you have one 1925 fender and one 1926-1927 on the car,but if you have both from 1925 I don`t think you can see the differanses.I`m not sure about that, the differenses can be on the under side of the fenders as well where the front fender iron are conected to the fender.
Leif in Sweden