FOR SALE - EARLY CHRYSLER "RIBBON" HEAD LIGHT AND COWL AND TAIL LIGHT BEZELS

Guest mikeburch

Guest mikeburch

I am not sure of all years and models, but I believe Model 58 of 1926 and Model 50 of 1927 used these rare headlights. There are, probably others.

The pieces and in very good condition, especially the reflector. The headlight bezel has a few dents.

$80.00 plus $20.00 postage in the USA, for everything.

It is 100% complete, down to the vintage bulb.

Thank you,

mikeburch

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

post-61922-143142709311_thumb.jpg

post-61922-143142709316_thumb.jpg

post-61922-143142709322_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest greasy_d

Good morning, I am restoring a 27 model 50, and these would work just fine! I have the headlamps, would you consider selling the cowl lamp bezels (2) and the tail lamp bezel? I am in western Canada, would you ship up here, USPS? My email is daymion_64@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mikeburch
Actually, the whole package would be the best scenario, as I need the headlamp reflectors and lenses as well! Haha! Thanks!

greasy_d .........................

I am home from the hospital, after three weeks, hence the long time in answering.

You are the first to ask, so my stated price is for everything. I have one complete headlight and the two bezels, shown. They are all in very good condition. The h/l lens is plate glass and seems to be shop-made. The reflector is in super condition. I have shipped several items to Canada.

Thank you,

mikeburch

Guest greasy_d

Do you have a pair of the cowl lamp bezels? I really need a pair of headlamps lenses. Only one of these? Do you accept pay pal? Thanks for the reply, hope you are feeling better!

Daymion

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeburch
Hey mike, are these still for sale?

CARSNZ123 ............................

Sorry to be so late in answering. I've had back surgery and was in the hospital for three weeks. Another fellow said that he was interested, so I asked him again, if he wanted them. I just sent him an e-mail. If I don't hear back from him soon, I will contact you. They would look cool on a '25 Chrysler Speedster. I hope you get them.

Thank you,

MIKE BURCH

CARSNZ123 ............................

Sorry to be so late in answering. I've had back surgery and was in the hospital for three weeks. Another fellow said that he was interested, so I asked him again, if he wanted them. I just sent him an e-mail. If I don't hear back from him soon, I will contact you. They would look cool on a '25 Chrysler Speedster. I hope you get them.

Thank you,

MIKE BURCH

No worries.

Quick question: what diameter is the headlight lens?

And judging by the pics is there only one of each?

Edited by Carsnz123 (see edit history)

Guest greasy_d

Sell them to the dude in New Zealand. I found some in the time that you took to reply since my last posting.

Thanks anyways

Guest mikeburch
Sell them to the dude in New Zealand. I found some in the time that you took to reply since my last posting.

Thanks anyways

I'm glad that you found some. They are pretty scarce.

The reason that I was slow, was that I had my third back surgery, in one year, in November and was shut down for a while.

Thank you,

mikeburch

Guest mikeburch
No worries.

Quick question: what diameter is the headlight lens?

And judging by the pics is there only one of each?

Caesnz123 .......................

Yes, there is only one of each item. Wish I had them in pairs, but, no.

The items are stored out in the garage and I will have to dig them out to measure them. Perhaps, this weekend.

The other fellow said to let you have them, as he lucked into some.

Let me know if you are not interested in the single items.

Thank you,

mikeburch