HILTON HEAD CONCOURS

DAVE A

The Hilton Head Concours again this year has a Microcar Class. In fact, I think it is the only major concours that is bold enough to have a class for our little wonders EVERY year. I know of 2 people who are showing in the class this year and Deb and I will be class hosts. (I will be showing my newly restored pickup in the pickup class) Is there anyone else on this site who is going???

• 1 month later...

Hey Dave,

It's not set in stone yet, but I've had my eye on this for a while and have never been. It'll be a tight weekend for me, but I'll try and make it happen. I won't be bringing anything unfortunately, but maybe some other year!

Hope to see you there,

-Connor

Hey Dave,

It's not set in stone yet, but I've had my eye on this for a while and have never been. It'll be a tight weekend for me, but I'll try and make it happen. I won't be bringing anything unfortunately, but maybe some other year!

Hope to see you there,

-Connor

Connor;

I will have my 47 Crosley Pickup in the pickup class and will be assisting as class host and doing the "Microcar walk" in the Microcar class. Stop by and introduce yourself if you get there!!!

Dave