'88/'89 CRT

Guest Kingsley

Guest Kingsley

I have recently talked with Mr. George Pleshko in Arvada, Colorado, and am quoting below an excerpt of the email he sent to me:

"For your '88/'89 Reatta/Riviera touch screen unit, the following services are offered:

1. Repair/Overhaul of your unit: $229.00 One week turnaround and 18 month warranty (includes all parts and return shipping)

2. Your outright purchase from my stock of overhauled units - 3 levels:

A. Bronze - $269.00 - includes 18 months warranty and return shipping with up to eight components replaced

B. Silver - $299.00 - includes 18 month warranty with up to ten components replaced

C. Gold - $ 369.00 - includes 24 month warranty and return shipping - up to twelve components replaced

Touch screen and bezel - like new. CRT has minimum image burn-in

All units are thoroughly cleaned and cold solder joints repaired. All Units are freezer tested (put in freezer for two hours and then tested.

All units are bench tested for a minimum of eight hours

Call for conditions of the Bronze, Silver and Gold.

3. Purchase of your non-working unit - I will purchase and pay the shipping cost for your non-working unit. Price $25 to $50 depending on condition of unit and Date Code."

I have not personally used Mr. Pleshko's service but I believe that they have been used by other Forum members.

Mr. Pleshko's address is 5283 Union Ct,. No. 3, Arvada, CO 80002. Phone number (303) 421-4869 and email address is geo.di67@netzero.com.

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts

post-60069-143142708353_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kingsley (see edit history)