What happened with car corral spaces?

Matt Harwood

Is it a maximum of three or two? I paid $375 for three spaces back in March but only received two stickers. I called HQ tonight and was told that two was the max. Did the price go up or did I mis-read something? I have three cars lined up for shipping but only two spaces. Anyone know for sure?

more hobbist car, rather than professional restoration, or Guys selling a car you have restore in their shop. I love the old 1950's AACA magazine, when people worked with their local machine shop and foundry to keep their auto running.

I'm happy to follow the rules and agree that limiting the number of spaces is a good thing. However, back in March when I bought the spaces, they said you could have three spaces and they were $125 each. I sent them a check for $375 and they cashed it and then only gave me two spaces. If two spaces is the rule, that's OK with me, but don't sell me three and then tell me too bad, you only get two. I've already booked transport for three vehicles, so hopefully I can simply roll the deposit on the third car into payment on one of the others, but they did sell me three spaces and only gave me two. Not cool.