65 Riv Tires updated

Rufcar

I changed out the tires that came on my March 2014 purchase as they started to split. They were 245 and 255-40R 15's I put on the Hankook WW 237 75 R 15's

At 1st you can see the huge difference in width and close to 3" in Height. The previous owner like that low sleek look and wide track we all want. I can tell you I was very skeptical with these tires on this particular car. I have used them on several Rolls Royce cars and they were fine. Today I did quick removal took them to my local garage did a quickie balance no pressure balance and then I drove it 90 mph and they tracked and rode perfect. I feel everything in a car and I always did. I do feel a minor vibration at different speeds but one of the rear rims is slightly bent. But all in all a 1000% improvement and all on the Cheep tires as stated in a previous thread $385 mounting and balancing about $50. Total time to remove from car install new tires balance clean and reinstall 1 hr. Ahh retirement post-98875-143142705748_thumb.jpg

The Center pic is today with the new tires.

post-98875-143142705743_thumb.jpg

post-98875-143142705746_thumb.jpg

I changed out the tires that came on my March 2014 purchase as they started to split. They were 245 and 255-40R 15's I put on the Hankook WW 237 75 R 15's

At 1st you can see the huge difference in width and close to 3" in Height. The previous owner like that low sleek look and wide track we all want. I can tell you I was very skeptical with these tires on this particular car. I have used them on several Rolls Royce cars and they were fine. Today I did quick removal took them to my local garage did a quickie balance no pressure balance and then I drove it 90 mph and they tracked and rode perfect. I feel everything in a car and I always did. I do feel a minor vibration at different speeds but one of the rear rims is slightly bent. But all in all a 1000% improvement and all on the Cheep tires as stated in a previous thread $385 mounting and balancing about $50. Total time to remove from car install new tires balance clean and reinstall 1 hr. Ahh retirement [ATTACH=CONFIG]267966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267967[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]267968[/ATTACH]

The Center pic is today with the new tires.

It looks much better! Nothing looks better on these cars than p225-75-15's You will also notice that your new tires will tuck

inside the wheelwells better and you will be able to drive it on the highway without road dirt getting thrown down the sides.