Wntd: 1919-22 Essex 4 cylinder car/rolling chassis. Leads? Will be at Hershey

Two suggestions:

1) you could post this over at the Hudson club's Open Forum, at http://forum.hetclub.org/ . You'll find a large Hudson audience there.

2) while at Hershey, visit the Club booth in the Red Field, at RNE 24-25. Here, you can examine the bulletin board to see Hudsons for sale, and you could leave a message asking if there were any 4-cyl. Essexes for sale. There are several opportunities during Hershey weekend to connect with other Hudson people, in your search. Here's a link to a page that shows the Hudson events in and around Hershey: http://www.cbc.hetclub.org/Hershey%202014.html

Hi Paul. THANKS for that very important technical data! Yes I want to build a speedster/racer with one of the 1919-21 ones then. Please keep your eyes out for one for me. Attached is the 1922 technical info on the 1922-23 4 cylinder engines,and the improvements to it,out of the Clark/Kimes Standard American catalogue of American cars 1905-1945. If you read this it appears the improvements would make the 1922-23 engines faster than the 1919-21 ones but you say the opposite. Could you elaborate just a bit more. Sincerely George Albright gnalbright@gmail.com cell 352 843 1624

post-62459-143142708322_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you see one for sale in any condition at Hershey Mon-Thurs please call or text me with the location. Many thanks! George Albright cell 352 843 1624. email gnalbright@gmail.com PS there was a 1920 Essex blue touring car in Iowa for sale several weeks ago on Craigs list,but I have left several messages at the construction company phone number in the ad and no one has called back. Anyone know anything about the car? if it sold? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...