1940 ON THE BAY NEED RESCUED FROM GOMER

Mssr. Bwatoe

40 CONTINENTAL, LOOKS SOLID, DESTINED FOR STREET ROD LAND , BUT HE KNOWS THE SECRETS..WORTH THE TRIP TO MEET THIS SELLER...

""" (Oh, by the way, I can be hired to restore Lorane but I am not cheap.....I only look like it. It can be arranged to fit her into my too many projects.)

There is no return. Once Lorane is gone she's gone! She's not coming back.

And I am very sorry, but as far as I know Lorane has no secrete life. As far as I know, neither Elvis, nor Roosevelt, nor Bettie Davis, nor Rette and Scarlet ever rode in, pointed at, nor talked about Lorane. Her original owner did not sail on the Titanic either. If she has a secrete past I know nothing about it. Lorane knows and she's not telling, so far.

Lorane is for sale locally, so if she is sold, she and this auction disappear into the night very silently.

Oh yes, if there happens to be a none- paying winner,............WELL, I will turn their name over to my GOOD friend Vito Corleone. So all bidders keep that in mind.

And please don't call and ask what my reserve is.........'cause I ain't tellin'. The reserve was decided on by a bunch if Ford fanatics, I mean, Ford owners after much discussion considering the car, Loranes' condition, her rarity, and value of her parts. They thought it was a fair reserve and so do I. I'm not lookin' to retire from this car "just a bit of the bubbly for me wife, and a frosted mug for me self and a good turn around the dance floor. That's all I ask."""""