Pontiac and Oakland literature

I have posted before that I was selling this material; and quite a bit sold.

I still have a LOT! I have begun to list individual items, and will be selling this way (within reason). Listing 9000 plus items individually is a monumental task when I have other things to do; so the listing will grow as time permits. Currently I have most Oakland literature listed, and Pontiac literature up through the 1937 model year. I am listing from the earliest to current. If you are interested in later material, you don't have to wait for it to be listed - call.

Will be happy to discuss condition, etc. by telephone 573-392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Tues central time). Will NOT discuss condition or non-listed inventory by email.

VISA or MasterCard accepted with no penalty.

Will also CONSIDER US gold coins (no other gold), US silver dollars (no other silver), and US stamp collections.

Here is the primary link:

http://www.thecarburetorshop.com/Pontiaclibrary.htm

The infrastructure for the entire library is built in to this link. When the internal links appear, that year will be listed.

Jon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ALL inventoried items are now listed through 2005 (I have nothing newer than 2005).

Still have thousands of advertisements, sales bulletins, service bulletins, audio/video, etc. that is packed away in boxes. Will not be listing these until I have room to get them out and sort them.

Also have many hard-back books written by many different authors about Pontiacs. Again, these are not inventoried, and will not be listed until I have room to get them out.

Jon.