I need 2 ea front Banjo bolts for 1935 Dodge Truck KC

Francis Mestayer

• 8 months later...
Guest towd

I need both fronts for the rubber lines. And both rears - 1 for each wheel cylinder. I have all the brass just no bolts

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those front square through frame fittings are very difficult to find--I misplaced one for my 34 PE and I finally found one on a front independent suspension  frame clip cut off by a hot rodder (I can never understand why that is done--properly rebuild a 34 coil front suspension and they ride and handle great).  The banjo bolts are another matter.  Many cars use banjo bolts in that size and thread configuration and as long as they are the right diameter, thread and length, they should fit your frame fittings, brake hoses or many of the replacement hoses that are available from many places, including ebay.  I don't think the originals were DB stamped on the heads so any correct banjo bolt should at least work and would look identical once installed.  Dave at Dodge City (note that he is in the process of moving from Jamestown, see some of his multiple posts) should have them, I know last time I was up there he had some--tell him to look in the parts drawers that were in the room just off of the office, Mike had them stashed there!

Thanks - I've asked Dave and he said he did not have them. I have the brass blocks but need the bolts. I will try ebay - I believe they are 7/16 -20.

• 3 weeks later...