TOOL EXPERTS... 1920 or Before Vlchek 9 inch Adjustable Wrench With Just the Crest.... Any Value??

Guest AJL

Hi, All... I'm a newbie... This is a great site.

Question: Anyone know the true value of a Vlchek 9" Adjustable Auto Wrench? The only marking on wrench is the "V Crest" and raised "9 IN Auto". After reading up on Vlchek tools, this wrench is one of the earlier ones... 1920's or before. It does not have "Made In USA" or numbered like the later models. The history on Vlchek Tools is very interesting but I could not find any values except eBay... Found one on eBay that sold for $10 but I think the seller didn't know the value.

Thank you for any information and if anyone is interested in this wrench, I will consider offers.

If the wrench on Ebay was bid to $10 and sold, then it's value is probably that plus shipping, maybe $15.... Even if the seller doesn't know the value, the bidders sure do....

Ditto..

These are common tools even though they have some age to them, they still only sell for around $5 -$15 tops. I have a shelf full of Vlchek tools that don't sell... How many do you want ?

Unless it's a real specialty tool and odd or rare shape then the monetary value is little.

Guest 36chev

As said by the others, these don't have a lot of monetary value. I believe they were sometimes provided in toolkits that came with cars. The 36 Chevrolet I believe included a Vlcheck adjustable wrench.