FOR SALE: 1932 1933 1934 1937 PLYMOUTH PARTS

thehandleman

I AM BRINGING TO HERSHEY, 1932 PLYMOUTH PB RADIATOR GRILLE SHELL WITH LOWER MOUNTING SUPPORT BRACKET PRIVATE MESSAGE IF INTERESTED, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE,

ALSO BRINGING:

1932 DESOTO HEADLIGHTS MAYBE THE SAME AS PLYM PB HEADLIGHTS?

1933 PLYMOUTH HEADLIGHTS

1934 PLYMOUTH NICE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER

MAY ALSO BRING A SUPER! MINT:

1932 PLYMOUTH TRUNK RACK WITH TRIM AND EMBLEM

1937 PLYMOUTH COMPLETE HOOD WITH HANDLES AND TRIM

1937 PLYMOUTH STEERING WHEEL/COLUMN/GEARBOX

SPACE PERMITED

NOT SHIPPING THESE SO PLEASE DON'T ASK.

Guest 32stude

Do I have to go to Hershey to first find out the price of these items, why not post the prices now? I know you won't hold anything, I've tried that route before. At least you should let us know the price you want for these items. This way nobody wastes their time searching for you only to find out they're to expensive or you've sold them already.

Hello, If you read my Post, I asked you to reply by PM Like all the others have, Its in Red, having said that I specialize in Door Handles, So any parts like fenders and others are a added bonus all based on space and weigh scales for my 7000lb trailer. I have Limited Space So as a favor to some people searching for these parts to finish there restoration etc., I compile a list of Parts I might be able to bring, space and weight of my trailer permiting. I don't always have a price until someone PM's me and is serious potential buyer then I get the thing down off shelves and wall and Inspect and either offer a price to the gentleman on the private message and also take pictures then, I am trying to help out. I do not have a lot of time as one might think. If Mr. 32Stude there is a particular part you need for a restoration, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, AND I HAVE HELD STUFF IN THE PAST BUT USUALLY ONLY FOR TUESDAY AFTERNOON, As for the Trunk Rack Accessory I am asking 750.00 Very hard to find with trim

Edited by thehandleman (see edit history)

• 2 years later...
48 minutes ago, 32Plymouth Man said:

I'm new to this forum, so please excuse me for posting since I am not sure how to send direct PM to you. I am looking for exterior door handles with locking keys, 1932 Ply PB coupe. And need some steering box parts and tie rod ends (both l and r).

Put your cursor over the name of the person you want to contact and a menu will pop up to allow you to send a message.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...