1950 Dodge Coronet Build Card

Finally got the build card and certificate from Chrysler Historical. The problem is, they can't furnish the "decoder" matrix. The only thing I know is that the color is "05," which is "LaPlata Blue." I know this because I do have a paint code matrix, but I don't have the chip showing me what kind of blue it is (light, dark?). So here are the other codes: Access Group 5, Transm 1, Stone SHLD 1, Spec Tires. Can anyone tell me what these mean?

Thanks

Your blue was a color they brought back from 1946-47-48. It is a a blue gray that is midway between light and dark.

Stone SHLD is for the Stone Shield installed on front of the rear fender to keep the paint from getting damaged. (stoned).

Spec tires I think are for white walls not the standard black walls.

Accessory group is things like radio, cigar lighter, heater etc.

You probably have a well optioned car, the Coronet was the top line for Dodge.

Thanks for the response. My car has a cigar lighter, a clock, and integral (with the steering column--not tacked on) directional signal lever. All of these were "options" on this car, so I am guessing that that is what the Accessory group consisted of, because there is no listing of those individual items on the build card. "Heater" and "Radio" are listed as individual items, so those could be ordered separately, it appears.

I have the Accessories and the Heater, but no radio, and that is how it shows on the card. I am going to guess that "1" under Transmission is the 3-speed manual, because that is what I have in the car, not the M6, which I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that was probably coded as "2." There is also a block that says "Special Order," so evidently they also had a provision for doing things to the car that were not catalogued.