1946-1948 Chrysler Windsor Convertible top and pumps for sale- complete setup

Guest Jeepmoparfan86

Guest Jeepmoparfan86

I've got a 1948 Chrysler Windsor convertible top frame, bows, pumps, etc to sell. I'm putting it out there to see if anyone might be interested and taking offers. Working condition unknown but in descent condition with little rust. Currently it is still in the car. Located in south central Missouri. Pictures available on request. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Carl

Guest Jeepmoparfan86

Hi, I wouldn't think any convertible items would interchange from a 48 to your 54. Also, I would like to sell the convertible setup as a complete package and not each piece. Thanks for inquiring, Carl

Guest Jeepmoparfan86

Hi Bob, Thanks for the info on the convertible actuator/ pump differences. I did not realize the 46-48 Chryslers didn't actually have a pump. Thanks, Carl

Guest Jeepmoparfan86

That's great Bob. I now own 4 1946-1948 Chryslers myself and am looking at buying another one! I posted a question in the main chrysler catagory that you may be able to help me answer. It is about a 1948 Chrysler Royal business coupe. Thanks, Carl

• 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...

FYI:  part # 23-58-299

that is not the part #, it is the part type code which is where it is located in the part book

if you have a part book look it up

using a part # you can use google to see if there is one out there

23 is the body section

58 is the convertible top

Edited by marty mopar (see edit history)