AACA Museum looking for vehicles for future exhibits

Guest AACAMUSEUM

Guest AACAMUSEUM
post-101050-143142692833_thumb.jpgFor next year's Lotus exhibit, the Museum is attempting to create the vintage advertisement shown. We have the cars lined up, we just need the transporter! If you know of one available from January through the end of April, please let us know! 717-566-7100 x 102 or mlizewskie@aacamuseum.org . We are also looking for unique station wagons for the summer of 2015. Just think of it as bragging rights to your friends, plus free storage for a few months! As always, we appreciate your support!

Guest Gary Hearn

If you ever get to the point of needing a horse drawn Studebaker, let me know. The only Lotus I have is some software on an ancient PC.

Guest AACAMUSEUM

Thanks Gary- We'll keep you in mind! Technically, your Lotus is probably 25+ years old!

Dave, I am the Executive Director of the Museum. I opened a new account, but I can't say for sure if there has been other accounts that the Museum used in the past to post.

This would be Mark Lizewskie, Executive Director-AACA Museum!

Welcome Mark. Please visit us often. We are all waiting with anticipation for the Cammack Collection opening. http://www.aacamuseum.org/tucker-automobiles-cammack-collection/

Here's a direct link to the AACA Museum folks!

http://www.aacamuseum.org/

Wayne

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Guest AACAMUSEUM

Thanks Wayne! The Museum is still painting and pounding nails in preparation of the Grand Opening during Night at the Museum October 8th! It will be officially open on Thursday the 9th.

Wagons, have I got wagons.... In my fleet, the greatest number by body style are longroofs. Currently in nice, shiny condition are a 1955 DeSoto (Senior award) 1959 Dodge, 1960 Chrysler New Yorker, 1960 Valiant, and just home from the paint shop today, a 1965 Dodge Custom 880 with fresh walnut Di-noc. There are several others in the queue, but won't be ready for prime time in '15.

Cheers,

Roger in Phoenix

Guest AACAMUSEUM

Wow Roger- yes you do have wagons! Any one of those would be great for display next year. Before you graciously offer one of them for the exhibit, I do need to tell you that the Museum does not have the funds at this time to pay for shipping, and getting a car shipped in from Arizona could be quite costly! If you would like to give me a call 717-566-7100 x102, we can chat about this directly. Thanks again for your support!

Guest AACAMUSEUM

Oh, that is SWEET! What a stunning car- and a completely un-PC ad for today's times! I wonder how many rules/laws/infractions are being broken in those two pages??? I'm sure if that was a police officer standing outside of Dad's door, he wouldn't be smiling...

Guest AACAMUSEUM

Sam, that would be an awesome addition to the SW exhibit next year! Let's chat over the next few months to make the arrangements! Thanks for the offer.