HELP TO TRACK CAR DOWN

Guest Stones

Guest Stones

Hello Group.

I'M Trying to track down the car in the left photo showing my wife's father standing next to a silver Franklin roadster. Her Grandfather financed his brother's Franklin car business in Washington DC. it was called the Callan Motorcar Company. Apparently the car was a special order…don't know why..but the buyer never came to pick up the car because of the stock market meltdown. Her grandfather bought the car from his brother and the family owned the car for several years. it resided in DC and/or Pelham NY. Any way to track a specific car? would also like to know the specific model name.

Also, I came across a photo of the same model that was taken at the Mystic Seaport in a car show in 2008. Would love to track down the owner so I can show my wife his car.

Any help on any of the above would be really appreciated.

I'm located in East Haddam CT

thank you in advance for any help.

post-102617-143142692736_thumb.jpg

post-102617-143142692715_thumb.jpg

post-102617-143142692723_thumb.jpg

Hello Group.

I'M Trying to track down the car in the left photo showing my wife's father standing next to a silver Franklin roadster. Her Grandfather financed his brother's Franklin car business in Washington DC. it was called the Callan Motorcar Company. Apparently the car was a special order…don't know why..but the buyer never came to pick up the car because of the stock market meltdown. Her grandfather bought the car from his brother and the family owned the car for several years. it resided in DC and/or Pelham NY. Any way to track a specific car? would also like to know the specific model name.

Also, I came across a photo of the same model that was taken at the Mystic Seaport in a car show in 2008. Would love to track down the owner so I can show my wife his car.

Any help on any of the above would be really appreciated.

I'm located in East Haddam CT

thank you in advance for any help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]266542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]266543[/ATTACH]

The cars in the first two photos look to be the same car with the dented/torn fender edge and that fender mounted mirror.