36 series 40

Guest essox

I'm looking for a glove box lock or some kind of replacement that would work for my special. Also some headlight trim rings or at least a part number for them. Any help would be appreciated. Tks

Thanks to the quick responses. Dave's number always comes in handy, I'll try him but........ Mr. Gtroselle. I followed your project from just about the beginning and found it entertaining. Tks. I am interested in the lock, not so much the cover, and the trim rings. One is alittle rusty like the ones I have but one is ok. Let me know what you want and we can go from there.Tks Essox

Essox,

Those trim rings are hard to find. I searched long and hard and finally found a NOS pair at a swap meet. Most of the ones you find are rusted. Even the good one in the picture has been repaired. How about $30 for the lock and the two trim rings including postage.

Greg

Very good. Please leave a way to contact you and we can make the deal. You can also call me at 715-686-7352. You can check out my 36 special at utube. Type in steveo's 1936 buick. Hopefully its still there. Hope to hear from you soon. Tks essox