Sad news

My friend Bill Hoffert has taken a turn for the worst. Many of you have seen the pictures of his 32 Olds in progress on this site. I promised his wife Sandy I would let people know about the situation. They would like to sell the car to get out from under it. The body is complete and mechanical done. He had the transmission fixed but I'm not sure if it is in the car. I think a fair price with this much done would be $14000. Check out some of the videos and old photos. on this web site. Please do not bother Sandy unless you are serious about the car. Thank you Rich

Sorry I forgot the car is located in Fairfield CA. phone (707) 338-9342

Transmission is in the car and the car does run! paint and body work done, chrome done, needs new canvas top, upholstery, wheels painted, and probably new wiring.

Edited by Rich Janouskovec
additional information (see edit history)

I hate to hear this. I was hoping the car would be finished and Bill could enjoy touring with it for at least a little while, since it seemed that the work the NorCal Olds Club guys did rallied him a little.

My thoughts too.

Guest AlCapone
It was a fine thing that the members of the Oldsmobile club did for him. I'm sure it really helped him take his mind of his situation and give him some sunshine in a very dull dreary world. Car guys (and gals) are the best!

I agree 110 %. Sure hope he rebounds again !

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...