Clymer windshield spot light bulbs type?

pepcak

Have pair of Clymer windshield spotlights, does anybody know what bulb type is used in them? I know they use single filament, dual contact bayonet base, 6V bulbs. I have one original bulb, saying Mazda 6-8V, but unfortunately the type description is wiped off. The problem I have the diameter of bulb the base is not usual 15mm (that would allow me to use standard bulb w/ BA15D base) but something around 1/2". I cannot alter that as the design of Clymer lamp does not allow that.

Thanks for any help offered.

I went through tens of automotive bulbs offered on ebay, if they are single filament, dual contact and reasonable candle power, their sockets always were 15mm. I do not want to spend more time with this try and error research, hope anybody here can provide info about the right type to look for.

Yes, I found Dons place. For example for 1134 bulb (32 CP) the only socket specified there is BA15D (dual contact, 15mm dia). There is no single mention about 1/2" socket diameter occurence, not talking availability. I found a vendor on ebay that positively confirms 1134s he has for sale are 1/2" socket diamater. There is other vendor offering 1134s in exactly the same looking factory box and hers are (said to be) 15mm..... My theory is that manufacturers produced 1/2" versions before the common standard 15mm came into place; since then they simply upgraded the sockets to the standard and 1/2" sockets disappeared from automotive world...