FOR SALE: 1947 Cadillac 9 passenger

Guest GaWajn

Guest GaWajn

For sale: A 1947 Cadillac 9 passenger LWB limousine. The car is located in Presque'Isle ... in northern Maine. I am posting this ad for a friend and will attempt to answer all questions and give details as needed.

The body code is 7523L.

I will try and get more pictures soon.

Owner says he wants between 5 and 7 thousand. I don't know if that is reasonable or not ... I am just relaying the message. Obviously ... more pictures are needed to make any kind of assessment.

Stay tuned ...

If you have a genuine interest in the car ... send me a PM and I will put you in direct contact with the owner.

post-81771-143142682501_thumb.jpg

Edited by GaWajn (see edit history)

The 7523L was also known as a business sedan. It's not the rarest with 135 examples built but close.

I came across one several years ago that was rusty, needed complete restoration but would run with some coaxing. The owner was asking $2500 and couldn't sell it. The car ended up going to a local salvage yard that specialized in antique and special interest cars. It still sits in that yard continuing to rot.

From the photos this car is visibly rustier that the one I looked at.

Guest GaWajn

I am wondering if I posted this topic in the correct place. Is it OK to post a for sale topic here in the Cadillac forum ... or should it have gone into the classifieds section? If I made an error ... would a moderator please be kind enough to move it where it should be?

Guest GaWajn

I have asked the owner to register with the site and do his own postings for the cars he has for sale. I wish him nothing but the best of luck with his ads.