Out of options, where can I find this door?

Guest hardtail

Guest hardtail

Hi guys, this car was given to me from my father. I'm not certain of the model year. I know it's a Pontiac 5 window coupe anywhere from 1928-1931. I have everything for the car except the drivers side door. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I've looked all across Kijiji and eBay, cannot find anything! I don't know what to do. I have the rolling chassis all ready.

Here are a few pictures. Not sure if anyone has doors for sale or knows where I can get them. Hell even another parts car if its cheap. I really want to get going on this car and was advised that this is the place to look.

Thanks!

post-102519-143142681518_thumb.jpg

post-102519-143142681522_thumb.jpg

hardtail; I may have this door. I believe I have a set of all 4 doors from a '31 Pontiac 4-door six cyl. I don't know if the coupe door is the same but we can measure. My doors are in excellent original shape. Wood is good. I believe I have the regulators and glass and hinges too. Trouble is, I don't have the wherewithal ship things this big. It could be retrieved/picked up by a shipper I believe. If still interested, PM me.

hardtail; I may have this door. I believe I have a set of all 4 doors from a '31 Pontiac 4-door six cyl. I don't know if the coupe door is the same but we can measure. My doors are in excellent original shape. Wood is good. I believe I have the regulators and glass and hinges too. Trouble is, I don't have the wherewithal ship things this big. It could be retrieved/picked up by a shipper I believe. If still interested, PM me.

big items like a door might be able to go by greyhound bus lines.

Guest hardtail

Pete,

I pm'd you. Thanks very much.