Blue TC seen on ebay

Lkvr

I want a blue TC but not that blue, I like the bright, light, blue on 2009-10 Dodge Challenger Classic models, made to resemble 1970 Challenger B5 blue.

I looked at ebay for any blue convertible in the completed listings so the owner must have removed his own listing, glad you managed to get the photos to post here.

Guest TCBucky89

I just found this blue TC on ebay yesterday. The VIN is 200292. I have it on my "watch list". Seems to be a fairly sharp car!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Other-2-seater-convertible-hard-and-soft-tops-Hemmings-Magazine-AUG-2014-Investments-/201155079371?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ed5c6eccb&item=201155079371&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

item number

Didn't find it until a general search on ebay for blue convertibles then it showed right up. The seller doesn't put TC in the description so my normal search didn't find it. I'm looking at my small screen computer right now so I can't be sure but the radiator support might be Royal Cabernet still.

Guest BobFitz
I just found this blue TC on ebay yesterday. The VIN is 200292. I have it on my "watch list". Seems to be a fairly sharp car!

Has a "rug" on dash- probably bad leather.

Seat covers covering bad leather?

Comes from a very hot sunny area- probably needs lots of interior work.

Thanks for finding it. The first time I saw it there were more pictures including pictures of the TC in white before the final blue was painted.

I do not know what the original color was, the parts in white I was referring to was the hood and body being painted in preparation for the final blue paint job (white primer). The first list also did not have the pictures as a mirrior image.

Edited by Lkvr (see edit history)

My records show that there was only one white 1989 TC with the T2 engine and it did have ginger interior and had a black top. I have a 'rug' on my dash and also had a terry cloth cover made for my arm rest, but the leather is not bad (hopefully to keep it nice)(comes off at shows).

Looked at photos on my big screen and went to 300%, firewall and radiator support are NOT blue and NOT white but do look Royal Cabernet. The white lkvr saw was probably a sealer before the paint was sprayed. White sealer is used to keep the paint color from looking as dark as it would with black sealer and a painter will usually use white on colors that he wants to have "pop". Of course, enough paint layers negate that effect but paint is so expensive now that painters don't like to put on very many coats, especially if clear will be applied to finish it off.