Interchange help - 1950-1951-1952 9.947 Base, Rear Compartment Emblem

Eric W

AKA the "trunk emblem". Really, Dave, I did order that parts book! Just not here yet...

(I do have enough not-quite-right books that I think what I'm looking for is 9.947, Base, Rear compartment emblem.)

Need to see if the emblem with the swinging keyhole cover that I need for the 76R is used on other models...

Thanks!

AKA the "trunk emblem". Really, Dave, I did order that parts book! Just not here yet...

(I do have enough not-quite-right books that I think what I'm looking for is 9.947, Base, Rear compartment emblem.)

Need to see if the emblem with the swinging keyhole cover that I need for the 76R is used on other models...

Thanks!

Eric, for 1950 I know Special and Super have the swinging keyhole cover.

Ben

LoL no problem Eric. Not home now. Will post the page by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Thanks!

Thanks guys! Exactly what I needed (except my own copy of the book...)

I should have known - I've worked on about a half dozen of these in the past year, and the Specials have the non-swing keyhole cover, but the base casting against the trunk lid is the same...