Battery Tender® Plus 8-Volt Battery Charger #021-0152

Have a NEW Battery Tender® Plus 8V @ 1.25A (PN 021-0152) For Sale, Complete MINUS Package, Bought it as I was gong to convert my Antique to 8v but changed my mind. So You get a Steal of a Deal...

The Battery Tender® Plus is a 1.25 amp battery charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. Included is a quick connect harness for hard to reach areas.

• Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.
  • Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
  • Battery Tender® at 1.25 amps will charge as fast or faster than any 3 amp charger available.
  • Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red & Green Lights Alternately Flash in this condition.
  • Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
    • Battery Tender® applies a 1.25 amp charge to the battery until the battery is fully charged. Once fully charged, Battery Tender® automatically switches to a safe storage mode where it reduces the charging amperage and maintains the battery at a constant 9.2 to 9.6 volts DC. This constant low amperage keeps the battery fully charged and ready-to-go. Battery Tender® can virtually monitor a battery for years without overheating, boiling over, harming, or causing any reduction in the battery's useful life.

Complete Battery Tender with Tender w/ two attachments

-Battery Clips

-Battery Lugs

post-85332-143142677862_thumb.jpg

Asking $50 Complete Including Shipping to ANY Continental US Address !!