1989 Buick Reatta/$2800.00

Guest AIRMASTER

Guest AIRMASTER

HI GUYS, FINALLY FINISHED MY '89 REATTA....REPLACED THE GAUGE CLUSTER,CRT SCREEN,ALL THE STRUTS,STARTER,PWR STEERING PUMP.MUFFLER,FUSES,RELAYS,HEADLIGHT MOTORS,ETC.ETC. NO ROT OR RUST,PAINT IS PRETTY GOOD,DRIVES GOOD,STOPS GOOD.ENGINE

STRONG AND QUIET,TRANS SHIFT GOOD.

IT IS NOW UP FOR SALE. 176,000 MI

CAN;T SEEM TO UPLOAD ANY PICS??? BUT ALL THE INFO AND PICS ARE ON CRAIGSLIST FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE,,UNDER EITHER "BARTER SECTION" OR "CARS/TRUCK FOR SALE BY OWNER SECTION" FOR $2800.

IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT OR EMAIL.

THANKS JERRY

JERRY,NASHUA,NH 03062 ......CELL IS 603-7595046

I don't see a 'survivor' in that CL ad, just a modified car that if the mods were removed would require a repaint, seat leather can't be seen through the covers and the carpet has been changed from tan to a dark gray or black. Dash woodgrain is a reversable mod. Oh, pics show a red car with mostly tan interior.

When posting on this forum it is a good idea NOT to count on a CL ad for a description, those ads don't last very long and then your description is gone.

Guest AIRMASTER

I did not claim the car was all original....what 25 year old car doesn't have SOME improvements.Light carpets and seats easily get dirty and stained.A perfect Reatta would cost 3 times the amount i was asking for [which is now $2400].If someone wants to replace everything back to what it was for another $3000.00,than they can...I've spent about $1000 worth of things already ,not including the cost of the car, so $2400 for rust free,good running car in this part of the country is a bargain. Parts around here are hard to find.Most of these cars have been crushed or are so rusted out the parts are worthless.I have seen one other car like this with "blistered paint" ,faded seats,cracked dash etc at a car dealer for $5995.00.

These are unique and rare. Maybe not from where you are....but here they are.

Thanks for your comments.

Jerry,Nashua NH