Help for my 1977 Riviera Moon roof needed

Guest 77buickboy

Guest 77buickboy

Hi I have had my 1977 Riviera longer than I can remember and its never had its moon roof some one in its past removed it rust I guess and as I am about to have some work done to it I would love to reinstall the roof.

Can any body help in finding one I guess I could use one from quite a few different cars from that year, I woud need the whole roof cut so it coud be graffted on to the existing roof with all the gutters and wiring coming with the new roof.

I hope that all makes since, i have tried to find one over the net but had no Luck so who better than the guys that talk about these cars the most.

Now I live in Australia now dont let that put you off I can give you an address in California to ship to then from there its all up to me. payment woud be via the internet banking of course some photos would be good too.

So I just need some help here guys if any body knows of a 1977 Buick Riviera moonroof complete with the roof cut wiring and a switch i would be greatful, Also of course the price would have to right as well.

Many thanks in advance.