28 buick lights etc

stuclipson

i am looking for two headlight sockets and tail light socketfor a 1928 buick standard. the ones on the car i am working on are all missing. any help would be appreciated. also any other pictures of a std 2 door interior details would be appreciated. in addition, need details of the folding front seat wood frames for the cushion and backs needed. again missing parts. any help appreciated.

thanks in advance, stu clipson cincinnati, oh

Stu,

Just to help clarify here is a picture of what I think you are looking for. It is the bulb socket with bracket and also the adjusting screw and spring. Is that the part?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]265813[/ATTACH]

Dave

hi dave

yes, that is exactly what i am looking for. is anyone making these now?

thanks for your response.

stu clipson

cincinnati, ohio

Stu,

I don't know of anyone making these parts. As with so many things on these cars you have to find good used parts. You might be able to find some head light buckets with usable parts inside at parts meets like Hershey or Chickasha OK. And there is always evelbay.

Dave

On ebay there is few lamps for 28 Buick standard you can use for parts. E.g. Item 151368727004, 400619347816, 121413383378, 161380910096. Some of them are quite expensive I would say.

Also the seller brassandgas is parting out quite nice 28-26 coupe, 121417353344 is one from his offerings.

Good luck.

Josef

PS- I understand and like "evelbay" word but for us on the other side of big pond it is almost "blessed place" :-)

Edited by pepcak (see edit history)