Need help fast was there a 1976 olds 442

Joseph44

Hi Guys: I need help was there ever a 1976 olds cutlass 442 this has 260ci 5spd manual I'm looking to purchase but can't find anything for this vehical? Also what would be the value for it in excellent condition? I need help fast so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Guys!!!

Hi Guys: I need help was there ever a 1976 olds cutlass 442 this has 260ci 5spd manual I'm looking to purchase but can't find anything for this vehical? Also what would be the value for it in excellent condition? I need help fast so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Guys!!!

You do realize that if you had typed 1976 Oldsmobile 442 into Google Images, you'd have gotten your answer much more quickly. In any case, here's an excerpt from the 1976 dealer brochure. And yes, the 260 and 5 speed were factory available - making the car actually a 2.6-2-1 instead of a 4-4-2.

post-48036-143142674532_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys for coming through for me I like the car But I'm looking for a V/8 manual not a 6 so I guess I might let this go! Thanks again guys I really appreciate the help!!!

Go count the spark plugs again. The 260 Olds motor has eight.