´47 Fleetline Parts needed / Hello from Berlin/Germany!!!

Hello from Berlin/Germany!

My name is Oliver, I´m 36 years old and proud owner of a1947 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan from South Africa! I bought the car with a rightside steering and will convert it to lefthand drive!

The car is in pretty good shape, but without motor! I try to stay away from V8-solutions and try to put in a nice 6 cylinder with fenton double exhaust and carbs - maybe a finned valvecover and red paint on the motor will be all "Hotrodding" I´m willing todo...

post-102353-143142665479_thumb.jpg

The car was butched with aditional reflectors and turnsignals by cutting (not so) nice holes... I will fill them soon! :D

Some parts are needed, maybe someone of you can help (I have a US-shipping adress)?!

What did I look for:

- Bumpercorners

- lower side trim on rocker panel

- splashguards on front of rearfenders

- taillight glass (original)

- K-Member (where the transmissions rests on and the brake cylinder is bolted on)

- "Waterfall" - trim under taillights

- door opener / handle inside drivers door

- clock (inside dash)

- dash complete housing (remember - I try to convert from right to lefthand drive)

- complete pedals

- horn-ring for steering-wheel

- interior domelight glass inlay

- good hubcaps (mine looks like hailstone-victims)

Technical issues I need help with:

- What kind of brake mastercylinder should I use for staying with drums, but want to have two circles and a booster? Where to buy?

- Did anyone knows if there is a complete wiring harness is available somewhere?

Greetings from Berlin/Germany

Oliver

post-102353-143142665464_thumb.jpg

post-102353-143142665475_thumb.jpg