New lake-shore photos of '90 Reatta.

Machiner 55

Guest WEB 38

John, We were in your area yesterday. Went to the chevy vett show and it wasn't there just the Hooly auction and they had no Reattas. That used to be a great show and weekend of fun. Do you know why it was cancelled. We had been going there for over 20 years. Bill

Bill,

I spoke with the guy. He's a classic Chevy owner.

He said he didn't know for sure but, he thought that the folks at the Porter County fairgrounds Expo-Center started charging too much for the space so he found another. Doesn't know were the other place is. He also said that it was usually held during the last week of August.

If you're looking for a place to hang. There is a "gathering" next to the Valparaiso Harley-Davidson shop on US 30 every Friday evening starting at 5pm. Lasts till about 9pm or 'til the mosquitos chase everyone away. Didn't have time to stop but, I swung through there last Fri. and there seemed to be quite a crowd. They even had security manning the "gates". Don't know anyone there but if the weather is nice this Fri. I might just stop and see what all the hub-bub is about. Now that I have raised white letter tires, I might even fit in there.

I did turn some heads just driving through last week.

John F.

Edited by Machiner 55 (see edit history)