Cruise control servo needed

RivNut

I'm in need of a cruise control servo for my 1990 Riviera. The same unit was used on Rivieras 1986 - 1995 and Reattas 1988 - 1991.

The only ones available retail are rebuilt units from either Cardone or Standard Motor Products. Either can be bought for < $80.

I can get the Standard one from Amazon Prime for $76.22 w/ free shipping

Can anyone tell me of any experiences they've had with any rebuilder? One better than the other?

Or, does anyone have a good one for sale?

Thanks,

Ed

ED Ed Ed, You call me for all your Riv part needs and don't think I can get a servo? What ever am I going to do with you?

Or you can go to your local you pick and grab one out of any Buick they made millions of the. I always go to the Roadmasters, LeSabres and Park Avenues as they were probably better maintained and have fewer miles.

I test them after removal by sucking on the large tube. If it compresses and holds it should be good.

ED Ed Ed, You call me for all your Riv part needs and don't think I can get a servo? What ever am I going to do with you?

Or you can go to your local you pick and grab one out of any Buick they made millions of the. I always go to the Roadmasters, LeSabres and Park Avenues as they were probably better maintained and have fewer miles.

I test them after removal by sucking on the large tube. If it compresses and holds it should be good.

Dave,

I knew that you'd see this and give me the advice I needed, as well as ostracize me publically. :) I'll go out and see what I can find. If I don't find one, what kind of $$$ would I need to send to you? I am actually considering a new one and wanted some input on the different makes. I threw the used part in as an after thought.

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

"Thank you sir, may I have another"?

I think you will do well finding one. The problem with me getting one is the shipping cost. Always drives up the price. I sell them for $20.00-$25.00 each plus shipping.

But I am sure you will find one. It really is a common part...